Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolutions, I've got a few ...

Sure, I want to be healthier in 2011. And get more sleep. Live a more organized, streamlined and wholesome life.

But really, my goal in 2011 is to just be better. To be a better me. A better friend. A better listener. A better daughter and sister. And to keep striving for excellence in everything I do.

Like the past few months, I want to keep living life to the fullest in 2011. To approach the year with an all-in, balls to the wall, up for everything approach. I want to experience more, laugh more, and take more risks.

I want to rebrand mistakes as "adventures" so that I don't fear making them, and so that I don't regret some of my recent doozies.

I don't want to be forced to ask myself, "What if?" I want to go for it. I've recently learned that falling on my face is preferable to not knowing. My pride will heal. Questions unanswered will haunt me forever.

I want to be honest with myself and others. I know what I want, and what I need, and 2011 is the year I'm going to learn to express those things and make them happen.

So cheers to 2011. A year just guaranteed to be full of "adventures."

No comments:

Post a Comment